My poor eyesight gives me a soft-focus morning. For the first half an hour I kinda wander through my house, every thing is a blur. I put my glasses on when I’m ready to deal with the world
Tarot Card Stories
Queer Tarot Videos
Create Magick YouTube Channel
- I cried; to grieve and breathe
- Dating: Opening up to love again
- Publishing imperfectly
- Today is a good day
- Artist: Queer Tarot Tour
- Goodbye 2018
- Van life: a journey in patience & gratitude
- Re-Pattern, Re-Wild: Feral Wild Animism Belonging
- Self love is my sacred ritual.
- Mystery the Magick Van: Van life.
- Gratitude in the madness of change
- The Arrogance of Belonging
- Talk to yourself like you talk to those you love: Fear has no volume control.
- Pigeon post
- Writing you a letter from Canada with love!
- Club Kids
- Florence Rockwell
- New Zealand
- roller derby
- self employed
- things i love thursday
- Van life
- Van Life
- You Tube
Ace of Pentacles adventure Authenticity Authentic Self Business Camping Canada Connection creativeentrepreneur creativepreneur creativity crystals Diary of a Queer Witch esoteric instructional design Labradorite Love Magick Manifestation mindfulness Peacock Ore Personal Photography productivity Queer Authors Queer Erotica Queer Tarot Queer Tarot Cards Queer Witch self care Self employed Sex Magick soulbiz spiritjunkie Spiritual spiritualbusiness Tarot tarotcards tarotreader The Hierophant The Lovers The Moon travel Vanlife Vulnerability